The first predecessor of KÖZGÉP Construction and Metal Structure Manufacturing Company was founded in 1921, following the end of the First World War. During the past
90 years, the core activities of the company were production and installation of steel structures. The company was transferred into a share company after the transformation into
a new regime, in 1994. The portfolio of the company was extended significantly as of 2004, thus motorway, railway, public utilities and environmental investments are also part of
the company’s activities today.
KÖZGÉP Company possesses 7989 sq. metre steel manufacturing and assembly halls, and a closed anti-corrosion hall, the production capacity is more than 10 000 t/year.